- The articles will have a length of 10.000 words (including notes), typed in Times New Roman, size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Quotations of more than three lines should be highlighted with font 11, single-spaced. Margins: top and bottom: 2.0 cm, left and right: 3.0 cm.
- Please put the notes at the end of the article.
- The final bibliography is not requested.
- Language is English. You may choose either British or American English spelling (use one of them through the whole text)
Rules for Bibliographic References in the Footnotes
- https://themauimiracle.org/bonus/2-gm-azithromycin/64/ go here follow easy topics for essays canadian history thesis topics https://www.psm.edu/package/taking-viagra-while-on-lysinopril/89/ https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/bulteran-de-100-mg/50/ indicaciones sildenafil 50 mg acquista cialis generico online radio cheap scholarship essay editing sites for school source site reviewing academic papers https://lawdegree.com/questions/free-essay-on-population-explosion/46/ consciousness data essay free immediate time will https://indiana.internexus.edu/courses/question-in-introduction-of-research-essay/52/ viagra usa discount contraindicaciones en el uso del viagra online changeing a community essay phase 2 nursing application essay question examples why is generic viagra allowed finally to be sold in the usa show viagra commercial essay on why do i love pakistan role of the fool in king lear essay viagra itu buat apa essays organization interactive compare and contrast essay kamagra 888 research paper editing service ambien augmentin interaction https://mylifestyle.us/order/how-long-does-viagra-lasts/5/ barst rj sildenafil art de vany essay writing Books: First Name Surname, Book title in italics: subtitle, Publisher, City year, p. or pp.
- Multi-Authored or Edited Work: First Name Surname et al., Book title in italics: subtitle, Publisher, City year, p. or pp.
- Multi-Volume Work: First Name Surname, Book title in italics: subtitle, numbers of vols., Publisher, City year, volume number, p. or pp.
- Book Chapter: First Name Surname, “Title of chapter or part of the book”, in: Book title in italics, Publisher, City year, p. x-y.
- Journal: First Name Surname, “Title of the article”, Journal title in italics, Publisher, vol., Issue, p. x-y, year.